Friday, January 26, 2007

While we are on the subject of old.


How old do you have to be before you decide it is okay to haul out a hanky and blow your nose wherever and whenever you feel like it? This old dude, standing at the counter, ordering breakfast, just whips it out!

And what is the deal with keeping the tissue after you are done? I watched an old girl drain her brain and then stuff the evidence up her sleeve. Is she afraid her DNA will fall into the wrong hands?

These were two separate sightings, both in MacDonald's.

It was pretty fuckin' appetizing, I tell you what.

I can't wait 'til I am that old and can gross people out with impunity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of old again, what is with the giant ass font on here?! LOL

Evel said...

Damn, I must have screwed it up when I changed the style sheet for the header.....bare with me.