Sunday, January 21, 2007

Please stand by.


We interrupt your regularly scheduled 'YOU ARE HERE' post to bring you...



If you had asked me yesterday what one item I could guarantee that you will never, in a million years find in a dollar store. I wouldn't have even hesitated. Not for a heartbeat.

That was yesterday. Since yesterday, my world has been turned upside down. Black is white, up is down. Right there! Right next to the Purel and the dental floss.



This is not some photshop joke, I saw it yesterday and just had to returned today to get a picture. Need a closer look? Your eyes are not deceiving you.



Ok, if you are going to buy a pregnancy test for a buck? The results are really not that important to you.

But if you are? Then the results are certainly important to me. We should talk. I am really uncomfortable with your potential for reproduction.

4 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

what? I was just at the dollar store yesterday buying paper plates. I didn't see any pregnancy test there...but i never really looked. Right by the dental floss you say? I'm going back today for a closer look. Wow, what is the world coming to? Will they also have buck or two birth control pills?

Anonymous said...

omg hahahaha that is so not right...where are the condoms?! LMAO crazy!

Evel said...

condoms are too pricey I guess

RandomEncounters said...

That is SO funny! That really cheered up my otherwise dismal day! Thanks for the picture!