Saturday, January 13, 2007

How long can you beat a dead horse with a slide rule?


DON: "There is a serial killer out there somewhere!"

CHARLIE:"If I can just determine if he picked his nose as a child, I can create an algorithm to catch him."

DON: "Someone is threatening to bomb the White House!"

CHARLIE: "If I can determine how many candy bars he has shoved up his nose, I can create an algorithm to catch him."

DON: "Someone ate all the Captian Crunch!"

CHARLIE: "If I could get an actuate count of the number of hairs on the back of the suspects hands, I could create an algorithm to catch him."

DON: "Charlie, I swear to God, if you say algorithm one more time I will rip your head off and shit down your neck!"

CHARLIE: " Well, Don, theoretically speaking, the laws of quantum physics disallows....AAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!"

DON: "I warned you, you little shithead!"

DAD: "Save some of that for me, I should have drowned that little nerd at birth."

I mean, for real? Let that poor horse die already.

No comments: