Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What exactly are you thinking?


For the love of God and all things holy, if you are going to chew gum, close your fucking mouth.

Anyone who ever had to talk to some idiot while he was chawing down on gum like his life depended on it knows what I am talking about. You know the ones, that put their heart and soul into it, use every muscle in their entire head to get it done. And God help you if they are also a stretcher. Grabbing the slimy mess and stretching it out the length of their arm. I don't need to see that, fuck!


If I have to look at one more person's back molars while they smack down on some juicy fruit, I am going to fucking hurl!

You know what your mother used to say? "You look like your chewing cud" She was right. Only you have no excuse unless you are storing up milk to feed the entire western seaboard.

If you can't manage to chew your gum without making the rest of civilization lose their fuckin' lunch, then don't do it at all!

Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not only with the gum. It's eating in general. I can NOT eat if someone else is eating with their mouths open and making noise. It's just fucking digusting!

If we did that at the table growing up, my mother would have told us to leave the table...

Anonymous said...

yes! people who sound like hogs at the trough when they eat are sick, i agree. my mother would have smacked me upside the head for chewing with my mouth open at the table. or in front of the tv even! eat and chew with your mouth shut, no one needs to see that ! LOL