Sunday, January 21, 2007

License to kill maim cause a hairline scratch or slight abrasion.


That's it, your in for it now! I didn't find the instructions but I did get batteries.

And holy fuck! Five bucks for two triple A batteries! And people complain about a buck a liter for gas.

Anyway, I get the batteries in the camera and I start taking pictures. I get home and with a little software finagling, I get the pictures uploaded. Sans instructions. (pats self on back) It ends up being easier than the setup for my HP camera.

Yes this is a shot from my car, its a pig sty, I realize this and I am completely ok with it.

I take a few shots on the way home, some moving and some parked. Turned out pretty good, considering it was through the windshield. Did I mention this camera cost me $14.99? (and it has a key chain. bonus)



I don't know whether to be pissed or not. These pictures are nice. Even when I was moving.


The first shot is from my $300 HP digital camera and the second one is the $15 plastic spy camera.

I was robbed!

4 comments:

Jack said...

Nice camera shots. Where did this camera come from?

Evel said...

It was one of those things that is on the rack at the checkout. (staples)I looked at it a few times over the holidays but figured it was junk, and at $24.99 I didn't think it was worth the risk. Then one of them ended up in the bargain bin for $14.99, and I just had to try it.

I wish I could tell you who made this thing but there is no company name on it anywhere and the software is generic.

Anonymous said...

i got my in between kodak for 99 at superstore, its great! tho that cheapy one looks pretty good too!

Anonymous said...

I also bought a cheap camera at Wal-mart.. its for UNDERWATER digital.. on clearance for $25(us$) but I haven't tried it yet.. I'll let you know how it goes.