Friday, July 15, 2005

It's all so ...




Lots happening at the Undisclosed Customer Service Center�. A bunch of the pro agents have been in sales training this week. Then I get my schedule and there it is, training. I ask a TM what the training was for, I figured they would say sales. Not so.

"We were not told what the training was for. Just that you are scheduled for it."

Now if it were sales they would just come out and tell us it was sales.

"What is so top secret about training?"

"No idea, they won't tell us anything."


So, I ask around. I can tell that it is NOT sales for the simple fact that there are people that are already in sales in the training. There are also people from the xp tech department in this training so I am thinking it might be some sort of tech router.The suspense is killing me. I really hate not knowing.

I am really hoping that it is tech routers. Ever since they hinted that they had a new shift for possible technical routers, I have been dreaming of it. Three days on and four, count 'em, four days off.

I would kill for that. But what is with all the secrecy? Another rumour is that big giant heads from the Undisclosed Computer Software Company� are flying up for the training.

Gotta be something besides sales. After all, any moron with goo.gle access can do sales.

And another thing ...


I get an email telling me I am scheduled for training on the 20th.

AT SEVEN A M!


AM! Did I mention it was AM? Holy shit!

I have been night shift (5pm to 1am) for most of the last 2 years. I am not sure what will happen to me if I am asked to function at 7AM. And I have to work till 12:30 the night before.

I don't know but, I am pretty sure if I step outside at 7AM I will burst into flames. I am scared!

I voiced my concerns with a TM and he is going to try and get me switched to the night class. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am wondering if it's that 3 on 4 off thing now tho...your guys' mo said it the hours of operation would be the same hours as the center operates now...hmmm. he could be lying too tho...guess we'll find out on wednesday. i can't take the suspense!