Friday, April 16, 2004

Twenty Three Things.


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. What does it say? ble." The events of the year 1812 in Russia were a perfect
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? my tea
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? That 70's Show.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, can you guess what the time is? 12:15pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 12:46pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Cars driving down the street, the cat's bell, the ticking of the keyboard.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I went outside to check the weather this morning. Was warm and very windy.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Checked suprnova to see if I needed to start another download, I am addicted to it.
9. What are you wearing? PJ's and a robe, no socks, my feet are freezing.
10. Did you dream last night? Yes, but as soon as I read the question, I forgot the dream.
11. When did you last laugh? Last night, most of the shit at work cracks me up.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A sign that says "you are here, now get out", a one dollar bill (the paper kind), cork board with a bunch of crap on it, pictures mostly of my son, a mothers day project made by my son in '97.
13. Seen anything weird lately? A girl with green dreglocks, ok thats just gross, but I got nothing else.
14. What do you think of this quiz? Different.
15. What is the last film you saw? Gothika, loved it.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?Laptop, no idea why but top of the line.
17. Can you tell something about you that no one knows? Naw...I am pretty much an open book.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would eliminate God from the equation
19. Do you like to dance? I have absolutely no rythem.
20. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nut case or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years? Finally doing something.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Michaela.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Did call him, Mason.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Nope. That would require getting on one of those flying death traps.

No comments: