Friday, April 9, 2004

It's Heart Attack and Take a Stroke month.


Just waiting for a movie to burn to cd, so I thought I would tidy up, sit back down to the computer and ...

HOLY FUCKING FLYING JESUS!

A SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You would think I was bringing down a rhino, I hit it that hard. There is absolutely no identifying that body.

One sec till I take care of this little heart attack thing.

"Charge to 300..................CLEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Spring is finally here. Jesus, I hate the warm weather. Warm weather means icky crawling things and freak-me-the-fuck-out flying things. I don't know which is worse. Either one turns me into fucking spaz.

Seeing me from a distance you would think I was having some sort of seizure. Hearing me without visual, you would be hard pressed not to call the police, because you would swear I was being brutally murdered.

Now I am fucked for the entire night. Every time my hair tickles the back of my neck I will take a stroke. Every time my pant leg moves I will imagine tarantulas crawling up my leg and jump out of my skin. I see anything I even think might be moving, I will smash it to smithereens and ask questions later. Hair scrunchies beware!

Did I mention I am not all that fond of spiders?

No comments: