Monday, April 5, 2004

There are a lot of turnip trucks in the US. And they do not strap those morons on.


Without saying what company I actually work for, I will tell you who we DON"T work for, but people insist on contacting us. Moreover they become irate when we can't help them.

C.O.r.el
A.d.ob.e
N.et.s.ca.pe
R.ed.H.at
Li.nu.x
A.pp.l.e
L.in.xu.s
P.al.m
I.SP's
Any company represented with a website. Any company.
Cell phones
VCR's
Satalite dishes
Microwaves
Absolutely anything internet related. The list goes on and on.

Also, they believe we are everything computerized.

If people don't know the number for a company, they call us. What am I? Directory assistance?
They can't think of a website, they discribe it, do I know which one they are talking about? NO ASSHOLE, I DO NOT!

"You do realize that you did not call Mo.to.rol.la?"

"Can't you help me?" NO YOU MORON!

No comments: