Thursday, April 1, 2004

The day off from hell!


Got a call this morning from the boy's principal. He is suspended from school. What fun.
The Boy has not been bringing his materials to school and when required to remain for an after school detention he skipped the detention and left the building without permission.

And to top it all off, he lied right in the face of the principal. Told him I was not at home, that I went in early for work to do overtime. Needless to say he called my work and then my home. I don't know what has gotten into the boy, but he is stomping all over my last nerve. So, he is suspended for a day. They sent work home for him to do while he is off.

Right after the principal hung up, I get another call from the dentist. "Time for The Boy's yearly exam."

"Ya got anything more painful than a cleaning? You can sign him up for that too."

"That kind of a day, huh?"

"You don't know the half of it."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks, your a peach."


The boy's father came over and he is just useless. I tore a strip off him. He is such an asshole, I can't even tell you. He said nothing to the boy. I don't think he ever grew up himself. Two seconds into the conversation, he made it about me, then about him.

I finally had to tell him to get the fuck out, "You are useless. Get out of my house." Then I had to appologize to the boy, mostly for making that son of a bitch his father. I am in a mood, I should stop now.

No comments: