Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Americans, ya gotta love em.


I found this site today, this guy has found us out. We will have to do something about that.

You would be suprised at the things that have been said to me when people find out I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.

"Oh, a guy I worked with was from Canada, Bob MacDonald. Do you know him?" Oh ya, Office Bob, he's dead.

"Wow, it must be really cold there?" Oh no, wait till July, that's our coldest month. Most yanks think the temperature drops 30 degrees the second you cross the border.

"You guys all live in igloo's don't ya?" Of course we do, have you ever tried to drive a nail into a frozen tree?

"Ya right. No one lives in Nova Scotia." Your right, I just made that up. Same guy says to me, "So, do you have, like, shopping malls and stuff?" Of course not, we hunt for food and use the skins for clothes.

"Wow, yawl shur dernt sawn Kinadi'in." What are you talking aboot, eh?

"Is it still dark up there this time of year?" Are you on crack? No, we just started our 6 month of daylight. JEEZ!

No comments: