Wednesday, July 10, 2002


Peddle your bullshit somewhere else, I ain't buying.

If one more person whines to me about what a hard life they have, I am going to explode.

Recently I entered (and was eventually banned from) a chatroom, where one person was whining about losing his girlfriend and not getting the promotion he deserved and how he didn't see any point in living any longer. The rest of the {{{{{hug}}}}} briggade was patting him on the head and cooing at him that all was not lost and please don't do anything drastic.

Well I lost it! I asked him if he had enough to eat, clothes on his back and a place to sleep. (Apparently he had a house with a pool and two cars and a very successful career in one of those computer companies.)

There are children who don't have enough to eat, who are being abused and neglected and he had the nerve to complain????? Oh please, peddle your bullshit somewhere else cuz I ain't buying. If you want to off yourself, go do it and put us all out of our misery. (this was the point where I was banned)

Look, I am sure people have problems, but first of all if this guy really wanted to off himself, he wouldn't be in a chat room telling everyone. He would just do it.

I am sorry, but when you are sitting in a big house with a pool, and pounding out your suicide note on a top of the line computer with DSL, while you sip 10 year old scotch out of the shoe of some supermodel, you should count your fuckin blessings and be thankful you aren't one of the many people in this world who have to watch their children slowly starve to death for want of a bowl of rice. Or a child who is tortured by a parent, or worse killed. I could go on and on but you all know what terrible things can go on in this world, just think about it for a second.

"I complained I had no shoes till I met a man who had no feet." A quote that more people should live by.

I am sure that someone out there will be offended by this post, but if you worried about everyone, you would never blog.

No comments: