Sunday, July 7, 2002


Brain Fart

Ok, after that last post I do not blame any of you for thinking I am a complete and utter moron.

I have just (for the very first time) looked very closely at my blogger template. I now realize that it is just a basic webpage with the blogger tags inserted where the posts go.

What in the world was I thinking?

I knew this, I have been manipulating the HTML in this stupid template for months.

Sometimes I get too soft and lazy. Blogger is so easy, just pick a template and post your messages. Every so often throw in a script or two. I have spent the whole day searching the web for something that I already had.

I think I might need to get out more. But now I can't, I have to sit here and write code now that I have relieved my cranial gastritis.

No comments: