Wednesday, June 25, 2008

While we are on the subject of cool...

Ok, so that was a couple posts ago, but I am still on the subject.

I just upgraded to FireFox 3.0, and I have to say, "Way cool!" I like the 'most visited' button it added to the bookmark toolbar, very handy.

It also makes it easier to subscribe to feeds and bookmark the page just by clicking the corresponding icon at the end of the location bar.

Ever close a tab you didn't mean to close? You can reopen it in one click. Just view Recently Closed Tabs in the History menu.

I could go on and on.

Mind you, some of my addons won't work with it, yet. But the cool thing is I didn't have to uninstall them, and it 'says' it will automatically enable them when they are compatible.

Well you know the first thing you do with a new browser version is have a look at the addons available. This one is the coolest so far.

PicLens "Transform your browser into a full-screen, 3D experience for online photos and videos."

While I haven't figured out how to get the video to work like it does in the demo on the site, I still think it is cool.

I know, your saying, "Vista already has it in media center."

Not the same, this is not the pics on your computer, its the web. Just watch the video.

Did I mention, its cool?

No comments: