Saturday, March 24, 2007

CRAP!

Missed my Blog Anniversary again. Was March 10th.

Thank God my Blog is not a chick, or I would be sleeping on the couch.(just in case it is, I better pick up some dandelions or something)

So, for those of you new to the place, as of March 10th the Blog is 5 years old. Seems like yesterday. (wow, that was cheesy)

Go take a look at how it all began if you like.

And Happy Anniversary, Blog.

And another thing...

I just realized that my last post was my 1,000th.

Didn't know I had it in me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m back again,
if you´re interested in Drums & Drumming see my site.
Regards

part-time thinker said...

That's a long time, and a lot of posts; I'm still under 100. I wasn't doing anything else, so I took a look and I know I remember this: November 2002 I may have come in a few posts earlier, no way to know since I never commented back then. Happy Anniversary, SHMILY RichardNCUS

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! When's the Party??!! What...no booze? LOL

Evel said...

Hey Par-time? Want to hear something bazaar? I just happened to be listening to that exact song at the same time I clicked on the link you just referenced.

That's some Twilight Zone shit right there...I tell you what.

part-time thinker said...

Very cool, I think. Unless you listen to that song all the time or something.;-)