Thursday, March 8, 2007

American Idol Update.


Boys Night
The whole thing pretty much sucked out loud. What really sucks is that they have to cut women when the guys are so clearly not in the same league. With the possible exception of Chris Sligh, they all took a dive, and they could send them all home for all I care.

However, if you really want to make me happy send that kid, Sanjaya Malakar, and the squeaky one, Chris Richardson, packing. They are both pretty painful to watch.

Girls Night
Lakisha Jones = Goose Bumps
Melinda Doolittle = Ditto

Haley Scarnato and Antonella Barba need to go. Those two are so bad, they hurt my feelings.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think one of the girls will be the American Idol this year They are much better than the guys are.

Evel said...

I agree, its embarrassing to watch the guys sometimes.