Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What I have learned from the whole experience.


The boy has been a complete asshole about my shift change. I now work 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday, as opposed to 5-1. The boy is not happy. He thinks I do these things just to inconvenience him.

Yes, Universe? Line up here please to revolve around him. Thanks, one at a time, please, single file, no pushing.

Of course I am the asshole for being here, cutting into his guitar time and his internet social life. All I do is pay for it, I shouldn't be allowed to use it.

What have I learned from all this?

Just this: God gives us children so that death doesn't come as such a disappointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

think i'll stick to animals. they can't lock me up when i get old and crazy, i'm gonna run free :D