Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day Dad.




My Dad always had a bottle of Pepsi for me. (That's me picking my nose.) I followed that man around like a puppy.



I think that is my brother Paul that my father is burying. He loved vacation, I think he was most disappointed once we were all too old to drag along.



Actually I think Paul still has this old truck, or one just like it.




The whole Famn Damily. Can't tell we were Catholic, eh? From right to left: David, Paul, Kevin, Dad, Adele, Me, and then my little brother Christopher in Dad's arms. My mother just loved to 'pose' us.



My father always had a ball at Christmas time. He usually went overboard, but he loved the whole 'Santa' thing. One year he filled our living room with gifts. There was only paths for each of us to get to a seat. And to keep the 'Santa' thing alive, every single gift was wrapped in the same paper. It was a sight, presents up to our wastes all wrapped the same. All from 'Santa'.


1927 - 1989


I miss you Santa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice .. its so nice to have good memories.

Glad mine is still around.