Sunday, April 2, 2006

I think I might be blacklisted.


My cousin, Jean, (who is incidentally Sonny the Geeks sister) is one of those 'keep in touch' kind of people. A week does not go by without an email. Mostly they detail her life, updates on what is going on with her and hers.

Today she sends me pictures of her 'kids'. Not real kids, in the sense that they are not the same species as her, but she considers them family.

I took one look at the pictures and thought, those are some ugly ass dogs. I couldn't possibly describe how ugly these dogs were, but I have to say they are not as ugly as the dog her mother had for 30 years. (ok, it didn't live for 30 years, it just looked like it) Her mother had a really ugly dog, Bowser.

For those of you who are of the age, there was an episode of Bewitched where Darren and Larry are describing a dog to one of their clients (a non-existent dog) and Samantha is in the other room trying to create it.

The client asks, "Long or short hair?" and each of them says the opposite thing and the dog ends up with long hair in the back and short in the front. You get the idea. That was her dog. I kid you not.

Jeans dogs are not 'that' ugly but they run a close second.



Faces only a mother could love.



Before I could stop myself, I was emailing her that those were the ugliest dogs I had ever seen, bar Bowser.


I think I might be off the mailing list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww they're so ugly they're cute!