Sunday, April 16, 2006

Better late than never.


I saw this somewhere, sorry can't remember where. I thought it was a fun idea, but I couldn't (until now) figure out how to put the stupid media player on shuffle.

Brain fart. But I did manage to link to the lyrics, so there.

So here goes. First the obligatory instructions. Give it a shot if you are a smart ass and already know how to put MP on shuffle.

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!

1 - How does the world see me?

Song: Going out of my mind.
Artist: McBride and the Ride.
Ok, I do have to consciously work on my mental health. I know this about myself.

2 - Will I have a happy life?
Song: Homewrecker
Artist: Gretchen Wilson
Interesting. Gay Robbie (not to be confused with Rob the Slob) asked me the other night, "Do you have a husband?" I said, "Ya, sure. He's just not mine." Long story.

3 - What do my friends really think of me?
Song: I love this bar
Artist: Toby Keith
I don't do bars, but I guess I get pretty set in my ways. I complain about the Undisclosed Customer Service Center™, but I guess you could call it my bar. It is where I do most of my socializing.

4 - Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Cheatin'
Artist: Sara Evans
Great, just married men. Nice.

5 - How can I make myself happy?
Song: Crazy
Artist: Aerosmith
So, does this mean I shouldn't try so hard to maintain my mental health?

6 - What should I do with my life?
Song: Bohemian Rhapsody
Artist: Queen
"Easy come easy go...anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me." One of those pigeons shits on my head and I might be saying, "Momma, just killed a man." Inside joke.

7 - Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Paint me a Birmingham
Artist: Tracey Lawrence
Life is pain, get over it.

8 - How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Rose Colored Glasses
Artist: John Conlee
What the hell does that mean? This is just getting weird. But I guess that is your answer.......to maximize your pleasure....pretend your with someone else. Ya, someone better.

9 - Will I ever have children?
Song: I'm Gonna Miss Her.
Artist: Brad Paisley
Another weird one, I have one, only because I don't want two. So I guess I will never have 'children' plural. It could mean, that no, I will not have children. Since Aunt Flo has left the building, but I don't miss her.

10 - Will I die happy?
Song: Better Things to Do
Artist: Terry Clark
Who the hell dies happy. Shouldn't the fact that you are dead piss you off? I got better things to do than worry about being happy when I am dead.

11 - What is some good advice for me?
Song: Starry Starry Night
Artist: Josh Groban
Don't cut your ear off for a chick. Very good advice.

12 - What is happiness?
Song: Millie and Billie
Artist: Alice Cooper
I have often thought. Had I just killed the boys father when I wanted to, I would be out of prison by now. Karla Holmoka only got 12 years.

13 - What is my favorite fetish?

Song: Get off of my Cloud
Artist: Rolling Stones
Ah, drugs. Always a good fetish to have. What the fuck is a fetish anyway?

14 - How will I be remembered?
Song: I See it Now
Artist: Tracey Lawrence
When the boy was little, this was our song. So maybe, after I am worm meat, he will hear the song and remember me.

I know what your thinking, "What is up with that fuckin' playlist?" Hey, there is a theme. I think? Is there?

Why not give it a hook yourself. Let me know how it turns out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toby Keith? :(

Evel said...

I love Toby Keith!