Sunday, June 27, 2004

Messed Up Department.


Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Customer Service Center�, my name is ...blah blah blah.

"Yay yus, my inna neyat has sars." Lord, give me strength.

"What exactly is happening."

"Nuttin is workin, I think I got sars. Kin ya hep me?"
You need medical attention, not technical support.

"Ok, but you have to describe exactly what is happening." I may be confusing him with all these words with more than one syllable.

"Nuttin, its just messed up." I am losing patience, and raising my voice.

"Ok, Cleetus,I need to know exactly what error message you are getting if any, you have to describe to me exactly what is happening on your screen, 'its just messed up' is not enough to go on! We do not have a department for 'messed up' here at the Undisclosed Customer Software Company�"

"I see, I giss I will cawl beck."
WTF? Is he waiting for us to develop a department for brain dead rednecks?

Maybe we should.

No comments: