Tuesday, March 11, 2003


Spill your guts.

Radmila posted these questions on her site and demanded answers. Since no one messes with Radmila, here are mine.

1. What was the last song you heard?
Vivo Per Lei - Andrea Bocelli (he�s an Italian tenor, I am a sucker for an Italian accent)

2. What are the last two movies you saw.
I hate the theatre, I never go. (you can�t smoke in �em) However, I don�t wait for the video, you do the math. The last two movies I saw were Lord of the Rings Two Towers and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Gas (I agree�.holy shit!), Cigarettes and a Tim Horton's medium double double.

4. What 4 things do you need to do this weekend?
Find a job, find a job, find a job. Oh and did I mention find a job?

5. Who are the last 5 people you talked to?
My career councillor, Ann. My friend Kim, My sister Adele, her husband Donny and my son.

If anyone else wants to spill their guts, you know what to do.

No comments: