Saturday, March 29, 2003


I�m up, I�m up!

My friend, Kimmy, woke me up this morning to tell me I didn�t have to get up to drive her to work (how considerate).

So now I am up I spend a couple hours reading up on the war. It is looking like this is going to take longer than Bush expected. But it seems most people are worried about what will happen after the war is over. That will be the true test of it. As long as the US does it right I think all the nay-sayers will be silenced.

Some people I have spoken with have voiced concerns that Bush is just starting with Iraq. That he will soon move on to Iran, and Korea. I think if he is smart he will do just that. Use the success of the war to put the fear of God (figure of speech not religious) into oppressive regimes all over the world. I think it is about time that we drag the world kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Oppressed people in this world should know that there is someone out there that will stick up for them when their own leaders won�t, like (yes I will say it) a big brother.

People are saying Bush wants to rule the world. Come on people, he could only do it for 8 years, tops. At least he has the guts to do something, instead of worrying about his political career. People call him a bully, I say he is more like the kid who helps the little guy fight back. He will only have to do it a couple of times before the really bullies of this world realize that if they are going to pick on people he is going to have their backs. (to put it simplistically)

They say Iraq is second only to Syria in oil reserves. So I think that once Saddam is ousted, your going to see a much better quality of life there for all the people.

No comments: