Sunday, August 3, 2008

"It's Morphin' Time!"

Have been watching one of the new fall shows, Flashpoint. I know it's not fall yet, but I will still call it the new fall season.

Anyway, I really like this one. But can you see Amy Jo Johnson as anything other than the pink Power Ranger?

Every time she comes on camera, all I can hear is that theme song. The one that I was tortured with for years when The Boy was small. He watched the show over and over, he had all the toys and action figures, he was obsessed like every other kid back then.

At least it was better than Barney. That purple beast and all his little brainwashed friends, made me want to slit my throat.

No I won't say I love you too....fuck off! (Great! Now that one is stuck in my head)

1 comment:

That girl said...

If I tell you I loved it when my kids watched Barney, will you blackball me?!