Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Are you kidding me?

Beheaded man identified

Imagine. This guy is sitting on a bus, minding his own business, when some complete stranger just decides that he wants to calmly...

CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!
"There was no rage or anything. He was like a robot, stabbing the guy,"

I kid you not.

On a bus, driving down the road, in the middle of Butt-Fuck-Nowhere, Manitoba. How could you possibly see something like that coming?

I can't imagine that this is the first time this nutt bar did something crazy. No one goes from Joe Citizen to Murderous Fucktard in the blink of an eye.

I think we will inevitably learn, that this guy has been not-so-subtly telling people, "I am a fucking lunatic!" Dude was hacking off pieces of this kid and eating it. Someone in this assholes life had to know he was not wound right, and no one gave a shit enough to lock his ass up.

What exactly is this world coming to?

2 comments:

That girl said...

I got sick to my stomach the day this story first broke, it was horrible... What an awful inhumane act of un-necessary violence.

He was just a kid... I am still sick to my stomach about it.

Anonymous said...

dude definitely has mental issues that you would think should have been noticed at some point before he did this...terrible! send him back to China and they'll chop his head off, tit for tat! lol