Friday, August 8, 2008

Exciting day!

Pretty exciting day today. My EEE Pc arrived at 10:11am. I almost missed the Puralator guy, they never seem to realize that the stairs for the top floor are on the outside of the building.

I had been watching for him but, of course, the second I hit the head he pulls up. Came out and caught a glimpse of the truck out the window and raced down the steps.

I don't know if you realize the visual here. I am not exactly what you would call 'graceful', not many fat chicks are. But I made 'er down almost safely if you don't account for the almost having a heart attack once I got back up. After about 5 minutes of recovery breathing time, I cracked the package open.

It is the cutest thing you have ever seen and you are surfing 2 minutes after turning it on. No real setup except for the time zone and connecting to your wireless network. Nothing like the two hours I spent getting The Boy's laptop up and running.

A big thank you goes out to WillB, he is the one who hooked me up with this offer in the first place. And to all you out there who doubted we would actually get one of these things and decided not to go for it?

SUCKAS!

And another thing...
I was published today,



Welcome to the MrBarters readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!