Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weird Office Guy - Part 3


I walk into the break room and WOG is standing in front of the vending machine with a rolled up piece of scribbler paper in his ear.

I come back to my seat. I have a bewildered look on my face so, of course, someone asks what is up. I tell them.

"He was just standing there, staring at the vending machine."

Little blond chick pipes up, "Oh, I think he does that so he can hear with a one sided headset. You know, keeps the background noise out."

I look at her like she is retarded, "He was in the break room."

"Ya, I guess that is weird."

"Ya think?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew who WOG was until now... It should read WXPG - Wait until you seem him hit himself... He refers to himself in a third person as well:S

Evel said...

I don't know what it is, but when I say his name I tend to use the voice of that kid Timmy from South Park.

It seems right somehow.

Camille said...

Uh.... I don't whether to laugh or stare at our vending machine. :-|

Anonymous said...

mebbe he was pickin up a signal from the mothership...