Tuesday, October 14, 2003

The dangers of in-breeding.


Thank you for calling Undisclosed Customer Service Center� my name is blah blah blah�

�I jes got a cumputa and evray thin is warkin fahn but I can�t see m�self� (my feeble attempt at a Bostonian accent.

�Excuse me?� (translation: WTF?)

�I can�t see m�self, all the cullas are wrawng.�

I don't have the patience for this. Is he talking about his reflection in the monitor? (don�t laugh, it has happened before)

�I am not sure what you mean sir, is the screen blank, is that what you mean?�

�Naw, evray thin else is fahn, but I can�t see m�self, the cullas are wrawng.�

Jesus H. Christ �Sir, do you have a webcam?�

�Ya, and the cullas a wrawng.�

After explaining to him that we don't make web cams, that we are a software company, I give him the number for the maker of the web cam and send him on his way.

I wonder if his mom and dad were brother and sister?

No comments: