Friday, October 3, 2003

50 Questions.


Radmila creates another monster. If you read it you have to post on your site the answers.

1. Your name spelled backwards: Llebpmac Ave
2. Where were your parents born? Father/Mother : Canada
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? kazaa lite
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Wendy's, big fan of the drive-thru
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 1989, the last time this body was in a bathing suit.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? no, I was cool in school ;-)
7. How many kids do you want? I have one, and that's sometimes too many.
8. Type of music you dislike most? rap, hands down. I figure it is for people who can't sing, much like break dancing was for people who couldn't dance.
9. Are you registered to vote? YES
10. Do you have cable? no, satalite tv and yes, I pay for it.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? what's a moped?
12. Ever prank call anybody? of course
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes, many.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good plane?
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Ontario......I am chicken shit
16. Do you have a garden? My thumb is completely black.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Delbert
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Only the first verse.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower. never the same time of day, whenever the mood takes me.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? The Sixth Sense, I never caught on that Bruce was really dead.
21. Favorite pizza topping? combination (mushrooms, pepperoni and green pepper)
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Caramel
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Ok, I am either really old or too young.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? HA HA HA
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange, would fresh squeeze it if it didn't take so much effort
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My cousin Sonny at the Ranchhouse
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Skor
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Couple of years ago
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? See #16
31. Have you ever won a trophy? No
32. Are you a good cook? Do tv dinners count?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes, but I don't do it.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Never get the chance, my sister usually falls for it first.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope, not cut out for food services.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Cotton Candy....I kid you not
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? If I was a millionaire I could buy me a lover ;-)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, but lust at first sight? That's a concept I can get behind.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Way too cheap for that.
42. Can ex's be friends? Is that possible? The longer they were non ex's the less likely it is.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My best friend Kimmy.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope, bauld as a bat.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Spill your gutts!
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? The guy who does, "Cheeseburger, Cheesburger, Cheeseburger, Pepsi, no coke."
47. What was the name of your first pet? Rory
48. What is in your pockets? lint
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? blog
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? tampons

No comments: