Thursday, September 20, 2007

Are you kidding me?

I have two days left before I terminate my employment with the Undisclosed Customer Service Center™ and my manager picks tonight to put me on employment review for my attendance. I kid you not.

He is reading the form letter to me. "This letter is just to inform you that we are concerned about your attendance..."

I give him my best whinny voice, "But I promise I will do better." And just as fast, switch it off, "Oh wait....no I won't."

Gives ya a warm and fuzzy feeling, don't it?

I think I might call in sick on Friday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

What .. you aren't sick yet!

Evel said...

Uh...they are bringing in Pizza at work tonight....tomorrow I will be sick ;-)

Virginia Belle said...

OMG that was so gross about the washing machine!!! EWWWWWW

and as far as giving you an attendance review NOW? how stupid. WTF, indeed!

wanted to let you know...my blog is private now. if you want an invite, just send me an email:

virginia_belle@hotmail.com

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Your boss is a dumbass.