Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things that make you go...hmmmm.

I spend a lot of time in front of this computer, and every time I think I have seen it all, I realize I never will. I have been on here a long time and I like to consider myself jaded but there is always something that makes me say WTF? Maybe it is because people are so bombarded with information 24/7 that everything is becoming boring. We are desensitized by the onslaught.

I was watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels the other night and they were in Vegas. What the hell is going on with Carrot Top? He's like Chucky....all cute at the beginning and now he is horror movie scary.

He was so fun to watch, all goofy hair, gangly arms and legs. Now he is just a freak show, you can't take your eyes off him. I kept waiting for his arms to pop or somethibng. Reminds me of those body builder chicks who's faces get all distorted. [Shiver]

I came across this the other night while searching for movies, R. Kelly - Trapped In The Closet Chapters 13-22???? Are you kidding me? Would someone just pull the trigger on this idiot already?

No comments: