Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tempting Fate.


I always seem to need to do something industrious right after I do something crazy with my nails. (Excuse the picture quality, but I never have been able to take a decent picture of them.)



Anyway, last night I did my nails, (flags if your interested) and this morning I got up and went to a friends yard sale. I found 2 chairs. One for me and one for the boy. He is in the States, by the way, with his father. Remind me to tell you about that fiasco.

But I digress, I get the chairs home and think they might not be that hard to recover.

"But your nails, asshole, you just did your nails."

"I can do this, no big deal."

"Your going to break them or chip them or, I don't know, your such an asshole,why don't you leave them alone."

"Why don't you bite me! I am doing it."


And I did.

Before ...

and after.


I know it doesn't match. But I ran out of material, and since it was not the boy's chair I figured I am ok.



I will let the boy decide whether he wants to leave his grey or not.

Next post: Run for the Border.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL good job martha

Anonymous said...

Love the nails.. but I don't see CANADA there??????

And I just bought a chair to redo also.. want to come to MI and give me a hand?