Thursday, August 26, 2004

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.


"Thank you for calling the Undisclosed Customer Service Center? my name is blah blah blah... Continuing case? Great, I am just going to check the hold time in that Q for ya. It looks like about 45 minutes"

"What? The last girl told me an hour and that was an hour ago."

"Ok, and now it's 45 minutes, it gets better as the night progresses."

"But she told me an hour so I called back, now you are telling me I have to wait another 45 minutes?"


I don't think this crayon gets the concept of HOLD. Average HOLD time means you have to actually BE on hold. I explain this to her.

"When she said the HOLD time was one hour, you would have had to be ON hold and you would have gotten a tech in an hour. That's what hold means."

"I wish she had of explained that to me."

"Well maybe she thought it was self explanatory?"


I think the moment that their brain catches up with them, they realize they are moronic and then turn around and take it out on you.

"Bitch!"

< CLICK >

I now know the reason they have to put 'lather, rinse, repeat' on shampoo bottles.

No comments: