Saturday, August 21, 2004

Am I part of some sort of sleep deprivation experiment?


I woke up this morning to the sounds of the girl upstairs moving out. Just when I thought I might be able to sleep in (no construction) she backs a truck up to my bedroom window. JESUS!I live in a duplex, I live down and she lives up. My bedroom window is right next to her entry door.

It was an ideal arrangement because she had 3 jobs so she was never here. That was good for me because she was never around to complain when the boy made too much noise.

This is upsetting, I may have to become a good neighbor. That sucks on so many levels. I am a good neighbor, but the boy is not. Which means, I will be the one to suffer.

It is interesting that the landlord didn't mention this to me since we usually chat for a while when he comes for the rent. Perhaps it was a spur of the moment thing. Will have to ask him.

Anyway, finally had to get my ass out of bed, couldn't stand the commotion any longer. This will probably go on for a few days and then I can look forward to the next ones moving in.

No rest for the wicked.

No comments: