Sunday, April 14, 2002

Well I figure I should update regularly....even though I might not have anything earth shattering to relay.

This week I spent finalizing wedding plans with the bride. The dreaded invitations are finally in the can. You see I had the bright idea to make CD invitations and they have been the bane of my existance ever since.

First I made a mock up......with a couple different cd cases, and the bride picked the one she wanted. White - superslim. At that point I proceded to forget which brand that particular one was.

Since then (about 2 months ago) I have been searching in vain for these white slim cases. No one makes them, they only make freaky colors and black. Lots and lots of black ones. Every week I would moan to the bride about how hard it was to find the white cases.

Fianally I had to break it to her that the best I could do was pale blue translucent cases. I took her to the store to show her them and she turns to me and says "If you are going to go blue, why not just use the black ones?" I almost dropped her. I had a fantasy of pulling a ninja move on her right there in the middle of Staples. I said "Are you kidding me?" she looked at me all doe eyed and said "I don't care, it's up to you". I went with the pale blue......I couldn't let all that searching be in vain. I had worked hard to find those blue cases and damb it...I was going to use them.

I will wait till the stagette to take my revenge out on her.

No comments: