Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And it hugs back.

I thought this was creepy. And not just when I read this article.

I actually worked with a lady that showed up to work one night with this sweater on. It was white and sort of looked like fur. The weirdest thing was, I had this uncontrollable urge to stroke it and told her so.

"I don't know what it is, but I want to pet you."

She laughed and told me the sweater was actually made from the fur of her dog. I believe she said it was a husky. She told me it took six years of saving the brushed out hair of this dog to make the sweater. I didn't ask were a person stores this sort of thing, I just backed away quietly without making eye contact.

I thought she was the only lunatic. Apparently not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on an episode of dirty jobs there was a chick that said she spun her own hair into a sweater once! that's weird. i think they were using wool in general tho lol