Saturday, May 17, 2008

Would you like fries with that?

The Boy is finally gainfully employed at an Undisclosed Waaaay Better Than Fast Food Establishment™. Uh Huh. That's right.

He is also still living at his father's and, so far, they are cohabitating nicely. They did try this once or twice before and it didn't work out. But I hope this time it will.

I understand why The Boy wants to live there. TBF lives closer to all his friends and he has nicer stuff (new cars, house, etc). He has always had nicer stuff, but he seems more willing to share now.

And TBF thinks he is getting away with something since he doesn't have to pay me child support. Little does he know, it cost a hell of a lot more than a hundred bucks a week to keep The Boy. All he cares about is that it as money he doesn't have to give me.

Between feeding him and putting gas in the car, not to mention five dollars here and ten dollars there, I am seriously ahead money since he left.

But lets keep that just between us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn... I must be doing something terribly wrong. The boy has been at his dad's for well over a year now and I'm still no further ahead?!