Thursday, January 17, 2008

White Horse - False peace.

The Boy's Father has again begun to freak me out. I would say that over the last few weeks we have had a half dozen civil conversations. One day he even joked around with me. It makes me very uneasy.

There has got to be a rift in the space time continuum. Even though I left him 16 years ago, TBF usually acts like I punched him in the face yesterday. This niceness seems like one of the signs of the apocalypse.

I was discussing it with Bunnie the other night. I was telling her about The Boy driving me crazy with the car and his weekly bitch fest about where we live. (away from all his loser friends) He has been impossible to live with. Then I mention the uneasiness that TBF is causing. She knows TBF, so she understands why I would be suspicious.

"What do you think he is up to?"

"I'm hoping he's trying for custody."


I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning. In my living room.

No comments: