Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Back!


For the last week I have been without, not just internet, but any computer interaction at all. My hard drive was pooched.

Talk about culture shock.

I didn't know what was on TV. I didn't know how much money I had. I had no idea what the weather was or if the world was being taken over by aliens.

I know there are some people out there who have no computer let alone internet.

How do they function? Do you know any of these people? What do they do for fun?

Weird.

UPDATE: Ok, so it was 6 days. Sue me, I have been traumatized none the less.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg it's like, no connection to the outside world :| lmfao

Cylithria Dubois said...

Oh I can so relate!!! isn't it awful to sit there knowing, the world wide web.....it's out there, but you can't reach it. Glad to see you back!

Anonymous said...

My girlfriends brother just bought a computer but is opting not to get internet service. What kind of crap is that? He should've just bought a word processor or something. Glad you're back.

Justin Beach said...

Welcome back. The world was briefly taken over by aliens, but they decided they didn't want it and left.