Sunday, October 24, 2004

Still not dead!


Just hybernating. I am sitting here at work, furtive glances over my shoulder, since it is not permitted to blog from work. Pretty slow here tonight. Not sure if I should try and recap all that went on since I moved out, or just go on from here,and post all that other shit later. Hmmmmm?

How about if I just grab the highlights and fill it in later when I am back online.

Camper living is ok, the boy got tired of it pretty quick, he only stayed the first weekend. It is getting a bit cold, but I bought a heater and all is well. I think I will have to actually look for an apartment soon. I am getting a lot of reading done, it is very quiet and peaceful. I barely turn the computer on anymore. I have a new toy, a Palm pilot, quite retro!

The country is nice but I am starting to get a little sick of it. And so is my sister, looks like I may be taking her with me when I go. She is secretly packing her shit. We went looking at houses today, she is definately not kidding around this time, at least I hope she isn't.

Well I think I have pressed my luck enough for one night. Hope you are all doing well, since I can't surf the net at home or at work.

No comments: