Sunday, March 28, 2004

Vermin Update!


The reason for the move.

Let�s see, how to put it? I have recently become aware of a few undesirables at work reading my blog. Namely a couple who are in the middle of a soap opera of their own making. Let�s call them Skank and Hank.

Skank and Hank are married, just not to each other. This was fine until a month or so ago when the shit hit the fan. They got caught by their respective spouses. When this happened they, of course, blamed everyone but themselves. They even went to the manager of operations at the Undisclosed Customer Service Center� to complain that people were talking about them. More like laughing hysterically. What he was supposed to do about it? I am not sure what they were thinking.

Anyway, they have brought my name into it more than once. Mostly because I am friends with one of his ex-friends. If you are a regular reader, this is the first you are hearing about this. That is how little I care about the whole thing. It was a complete non event for me. Granted, it was funny and the gossip was juicy but apart from that, I could not have cared less.

The other day, my friend (Mr. Spilly) discovered that Skank and Hank found his site and decided to comment on it. It was a bit much I thought. You would think that they would want this to go away but apparently not. Not only did they comment on his blog, but they sent the URL of it to a team manager. This is how they found my blog. Although they have not commented on it so far, and I doubted that they would, (they are gutless wonders, those two) it is only a matter of time before they try and fuck with me. Which is a mistake. You do not want to fuck with my livelihood.

So long, long, long story short. I moved the site. When I first heard of it, I was going to take the site down altogether, but then I thought, fuck them! I am not the one fucking around with anything that moves. I am just here minding my own business.

I have been around the block a time or two, and I have experience with assholes like that. I keep meticulous records and if this in any way effects my ability to provide for the boy you may want to run for the hills. Even if you were squeaky clean, believe me, I could fuck you up! .

I am a nice person, but if I don�t like where you got it, I can tell you where to put it.

No comments: