Sunday, March 7, 2004

Nova Scotia Tattoo.


Today is the day I get my tattoo. We always said we would get one before we were 40. That sounded fun when we were 20 and even 30. But in 2005 we will both be 40, so it's crunch time.

So, today is the day. Kimmy is getting some sort of zodiac symbol. I kid her that she was born too late and would have made the perfect flower child. She was born to be a hippie, just missed it by a couple of decades. Oh well, I thought about what I would get for a long time.

I think it was this time last year when I made a decision on what it would be. So, unless the guy shows me some awesome artwork at the eleventh hour, this is it.



I decided to go with the Chinese character thing, for the simple fact that when I am 80 I can tell the grandkids it means peace and love or some crap like that. Now all I have to do is keep the boy from marrying a Chinese chick that can call me on it.

Wish me luck!

No comments: