Sunday, June 30, 2002


Now there is 2 hours I will never get back.

Just finished watching Star Wars Episode 2. What can I say, I am just glad I didn't have to pay for it.

The only reason to possibly watch it is for the "flight and fight", with the absolute exception of the Yoda fight scene at the end.

Throughout the entire movie, Yoda hobbles around with a cane, then all of a sudden he is flying through the air brandishing a light saber. {rolls eyes}

Half the time Yoda is talking in that backward English "In danger am I" then he is completely eloquent and speaking normally. And in my opinion he talks way too much in this movie.

The love story........what is up with that? First of all, no woman in her right mind would have fallen for that brat. Half the time he is whining and the other half he is like a 5 year old having a tantrum, stamping his feet and blaming everyone else. Then he tells her that he has slaughtered an entire village, not just the men, but women and children too. Oh ya...big turn on.

She spends most of the movie telling him they can't be together while walking around half naked. She also is supposed to be in hiding but the getups she is in has everything but a huge neon arrow pointing at her saying, "Here I am! "

The dialogue sucked. But my favorite two quotes:
C3PO "This is such a drag" (R2D2 is dragging his head behind him on a string)

YODA "Shoot down those Federation Starships" (Hope Picard isn't on one of those, I like Picard)

Might be good for a laugh, but wait till it hits the bargain bin at Blockbuster to buy it.

No comments: