Tuesday, May 28, 2002

I am so lame!

Just spent the better part of a day reading blogs. I don't know how healthy that was considering I only proved to myself how lame I am. Some people write in their blogs every single day.

If I did that, I would bore myself to tears. I write in mine when I have something I need to get off my chest. Then if I think it might be interesting, or it makes some kind of sense, I publish it. Usually this means that I blog about once per week. Most of the shit that comes out of my head is just that, shit, and never makes it to print.

When I was 16, my mother bought me a diary for my birthday, I wrote in it every day for about a year.

What made me stop? I went back and read it, that was enough for me. The weird thing is....I still have it, 20 years later. And its still shit. I don't know why I kept it, but I put it in a trunk full of my son's things so he can read it someday.

Maybe someday when he is feeling like an idiot, I will show it to him and say, "Its not your fault son, being an idiot is in your genes."

No comments: