Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can this be?

I can't believe my sister has been alive 49 years and has never seen White Christmas.

How is that even possible?

This is the scene we are watching right now.



And she is watching this with a big goofy grin on her face. (Shhhh, don't tell her, I don't think she realizes it.)

That's what a classic will do for ya. It just isn't Christmas without a little Bing.

This is my favorite bit from the movie.



Next up, Christmas in Connecticut and then maybe the Bells of Saint Mary's or Holiday Inn.

If you have not seen these classics, you might want to give them a try. I know everyone always watches It's a Wonderful Life, but these others will also put you in the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

ME! said...

snow....

Snow....

SNOW!


I love this part too! My next favorite part would be "Sisters".