Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MJ 1958 - 2009

I don't know about you but I found it tacky.

Now I only caught the last half of it, but dark glasses at a funeral? Is this normal? Seemed like half those people were wearing those glasses to hide the fact that their tears were fake.

I know what you are thinking.....BITCH! I don't pretend to be anything else but to me it was like, his life was a circus side show and they carried it on into his funeral.

Say what ya want about the freaky'ness that was his life, he was one super talented dude.

Now it is over, maybe the poor man can rest in peace.

3 comments:

ME! said...

RIP? I doubt it. They will be selling the t-shirts in times square for a very long time... I kid you not. Just what I want, an MJ shirt with 1958 - 2009 on it. TACK-O-RAMA

Evel said...

I am sure you will find one of those 'memorial gloves' they all were wearing on ebay.

It would go silent (as memorial services do) and some hick would yell out, "I love you Michael".

Real Classy.

kelly said...

circus indeed. i can only hope we don't have to hear about it anymore. BAHA ya, right.