Saturday, June 13, 2009

Did he really think it through?

I used the exact words he has used on me over and over and over.

"Can I use your car while you are at work?"

Seems a pretty reasonable request, right? After all, you don't use it, it just sits in the parking lot/driveway whatever. And I never said no to him so I wasn't really expecting and answer. It was more of a statement as I started putting on my shoes and coat.

Apparently not as reasonable a request to him. "Uh, no."

I froze, but didn't skip a beat, "Fine." and he left.

I really didn't want to leave the house today, but there is not much toilet paper left and not much for him to eat or drink. No worries. I will hide what is left of the toilet paper for myself and he can eat newspaper for all I care.

I figure a week of saying no to his every request, no matter how small will get the point across.

I might just do laundry today, but not his.

1 comment:

kelly said...

bahaha eat a newspaper, that's awesome! you don't have to feed him anymore, make him fend for himself for being a shit! lol