Tuesday, February 26, 2008

He's trying to kill me.

How do I get The Boy to fuck off with the scents? He puts so much laundry detergent in the wash that the drained water comes out blue. You can smell it all over the house. Even before I smell it, I can feel my head filling up and my throat closing off.

Just when you think it is over, he puts his clothes in the dryer and the stench starts all over again. Oh, and just one more insult, before he leaves the house, he has to douse himself in Axe.

I literally, cannot breath. I would kill a puppy (or Michael Jackson) for a SARS mask right now.

"It's not that strong." he says, "It's all in your head." he says. "Maybe your just getting a cold, ever think of that?"

Is it all in my head? Am I getting a cold? I think not. Especially when if I step outside for 2 minutes, my sinuses drain.

I know what you are saying, "Get the scent free stuff."

But what do I do with the 15 gallons of the stuff we still have in the house?

4 comments:

The Creeper said...

Oh, man, I'm with you on the Axe...or as it is referred in our house... Ass body spray.

That stuff can be rank, yo!

Anonymous said...

tell him he lightens up on the stinks or drags his clothes to the laundry mat LOL and spray on the whore juice in his own room with the door shut!

That girl said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute!! The Boy does laundry? All by himself?

If any of my boys (the big one or the little one) did laundry, I wouldn't be worried about the scent. I'd be out of the house sista! Out out out.

Once they can do their own laundry they have no need for me :-)

Virginia Belle said...

gah, this is SUCH a teenaged-boy thing to do! my brother went through the same phase. he took 3 showers a day, refused to wear anything that was not freshly washed, and he would leave the house with a PUDDLE of cheap cologne on his shirt every day!! my mom and i thought teasing him would make it stop, but it didn't. so we had headaches every day for about 3 years. :P

i mean, cleanliness is good, and it's better than him smelling like gym clothes, right??

he's probably just into girls and feels this is the best way to ensure his desirability. :)

my coworker and i make fun of Axe. dear lord that stuff smells so rank!!!! maybe you should spring for some REAL cologne that actually smells good, in the hopes that he will wear it instead???