Friday, December 14, 2007

On the first day of Christmas...

Ok, I realize that the 12 days of Christmas are supposed to start on Christmas day and continue until the Feast of the Epiphany (I am not a heathen) but this is my blog and I am going to use it as a countdown. Excommunicate Sue me. Besides, once Christmas day arrives, no one wants to hear another word about it.

So, here we go.

On the first day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me...

A Partridge in a pear tree.

Ok, so he is not exactly in a pear tree.

But he is being treed by a bear.

Close enough. Carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was really beginning to think you dropped off the face of the earth or worse died (HAHA INSIDE JOKE PEOPLE) after not seeing a blog from you in so long... If it hadn't been for running in to you the other night I would have thought that obituary was really you...LOL