Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pablo was in rare form.

After the 'alien' incident, Pablo was surprisingly quiet. I figured I should keep my mouth shut, since teasing him kept his shut. Where is the fun in that?

So today, after a week of silence, Pablo decides to regale us with a story.
"When I was in high school, me and the boys built a sugar shack in the woods. When along came a coyote. We thought, holy shit, where did this come from? Then I punched it in the snout and broke the f'ing thing. You should have seen it, it stuck straight up."

Silence.....
"At least I think it was a coyote."


I had absolutely no comment. I was waiting to see what Jackie Chan was doing while the coyote was getting its ass kicked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm he's stupid... lol

Anonymous said...

lol.. too funny.. Talk about the fish that got away! :o)

I always tell the guys I work with that I can't trust the estimates from Men.. as they don't know what 6inches look like.. so I'd hate to make them estimate anything else..